Biological Safety CabinetManufacturer of a wide range of products which include biosafety cabinets class ii type a2.
Biosafety Cabinets Class II Type A2
Approx. Price: Rs 99,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Brand||MAP FILTERS INDIA PVT LTD|
|Product Type||Type A2|
|Nominal Size||4 ft|
|Velocity||0.45 +/-0.05 mps|
|Constructions||SS 304/ SS 316 or Combination of Both|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Bio Safety Cabinet also known as biology safety cabinets, are enclosed, ventilated laboratory workspace areas designed to protect the user and surrounding environment from pathogens. All exhaust air is HEPA filtered to remove hazardous agents such as virus and bacteria. Bio safety cabinet are used in many laboratories including clinical and research labs.Classification:Class 1:
- Protection for the user and surrounding environment, but no protection for the sample being tested.
- Protection for the user, environment and sample.
- Type A1/A2-re-circulate air back into the laboratory. A1 & A2 are similar but different by the minimum average inflow velocity(FPM).
- Type B1/B2-re-circulate a percentage of air into laboratory. B2 cabinates are entirely hard ducted.
- Also known as glove boxes, provides maximum protection: the enclosure is gas-tight, and all materials enter and leave through a dunk tank or double-door autoclave.
Choice of cabinet depends on level of protection needed for the laboratory worker and the sample of interest.Other Details:Filteration:
- 1st Stage- Pre filter with efficiency of 85% down to 10 micron.
- 2nd Stage- HEPA filter with efficiency of 99.999% down to 0.3 micron at supply/exhaust position return air filter.
- 3rd Stage- Fine filter with efficiency of 95% down to 5 micron.
- Also visual alarm indicating HEPA filter condition flame proof fittings.